Wednesday, April 27, 2011

RELIGION & Deep Thoughts anyone ???

     The one thing someone can't take is there spiritual beliefs. As we all know people out in the world are being beaten, killed or close to it. But the one thing they seem to have is their religion in life or death. It sticks with them forever, unless they convert into something else, which isn't a problem you are who you are and change isn't always a bad thing. Everyone has some type of guidance of some sort.
     No matter what race you have, as a human being you have some type of figure you truly look up to for guidance and spiritual help. And I'm not one to judge anyone. We all have our beliefs and disbeliefs. Whether you believe in God, Allah, The Pope or Noone at all. I'm all for it. Like the older generations say, " If you like it, I love it". That's how I feel. If you don't have a belief in any higher power that's great, but who do you have in your corner when the chips are down and you can't confine in anyone else? You could talk to yourself aloud but what good does that do? You already know what's wrong with you. Someone else should know as well. But it's your choice to open up.

    Why? There was a time when I wanted to talk to people but were afraid of the things that they had to say. But at the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinion no matter good or bad. Getting back to me. I know how it feels to be judged or at least feel that way. I know how it feels to feel alone and alienated, depressed. To have restless nights and long days because of feeling like noone understands me. It was worse for me when I started j.h.s. and i found out what feeling depressed felt like because of cruel kids with teasing and bullying. We've all been through it. But I'm truly upset it took so long for any type of bullying to be called out. Being a child, or a tween your scared to tell anyone, even an adult because you feel at some point it will stop taunting you. Or you thinking you can handle it, know deep down inside you can't. We all of the above was me back in school. Crying didn't help, over eating didn't help but it sure did taste good :) Over sleeping didn't help and feeling sorry for myself definitely didn't do any good the only thing it did for me is make matters worse, until I opened up to a guidence counselor and she helped me so much. The way I was feeling is common especially starting jhs and h.s. Where every face is a new one and pratically everyone is bigger than you. It can be scary. It's like one of the best experiences or so they say turn out to be a living nightmare. And its sad when a young adult feels they have to take drastic measures when it comes to dealing with things.
    And at that time in my life, I knew of God but I didn't know Him. I've heard of His powers but I didn't confind in him. Many People came up to me telling me stories of how God helped or healed them and I didn't even know how to pray. I though yeah right God can't help me out. Its no use, its time wasting or so I thought. I was making a easy life changing step very hard when it truly wasn't. Now my boo Jesus talk from time to time and our relationship isn't as rocky as it started out.
     All I'm saying is just talk to someone you truly believe is for you no matter its your mom, dad , brother, sister, teacher, preacher, a bus driver, a dog or a cat or maybe your best friend; as long as your getting your deep feelings out there its all good for the heart, soul, mind, and mouth.
      All you have to do is just open your mouth, speack slowly, confidently, & clear. After you do this your on your way to a better place mentally, physically and spiritually wise.
SO HAPPY TALKING.

1 comment:

  1. Amen!And I loved this, So inspiring. Truly, now I know you can't force ppl into religion and that's cool. But Even Jesus said we pray to the father in my name, so when we actually pray to go to sleep we are talking to Jehova the father but in Jesus is name. But yea Jesus is my boo too, and he always listens. Just my opinion and added don't take it to heart just as a note or opinion. =]

    ReplyDelete