Thursday, April 28, 2011

La Creativity :)

     Hello World! How's everyone? All Smiles I'm sure. But if not I'll make sure you leave with one :) This Blog will be dedicated to the creative minds out there. Everyone, when it comes down to it is a creative fellow or gal. No matter if you show your creativity by painting or wanting to create new spaceships :) As long as your out there DOING something YOU Absolutely Love TO Do.
Go Out Enjoy Yourself AND Change The World One Paintbrush, Pencil, Ruler, Speaker, Ball Player, Future Nurse or Doctor, Or Maybe Even The Next President At a Time. 
     But just remember only you can be in control of your own destiny. Don't let NOONE, not even yourself discourage you from going after your dreams no matter how far your DREAMS May seem. If God See's It, He'll MAKE a way for you to see it through as well. 

               GO CREATE! and Get Those MINDS GOIN'
    And since were talking about being creative here, I'll share some of my creativity with a poem called: IMAGINATED BEAUTY:
Your eyes said it all
You looked like God's Greatest Gift
Your Beauty shows from head to toe
You've wanted nothing more than to say YOU were Mines
Your Beauty runs More than skin deep
You are TRAPPED within the chambers of  MY HEART
YOU make the gates to my heart OPEN with ease
my Heart pumps wild from the THOUGHT of you
CRAZY LOVE rushes through my Veins
It Seems Silly To Say that you were only and IMAGE from my Mind
You Seemed SO REAL, So Lively, So TruE
But You Faded AWAY BeFore I Said Those 3 Little Words
I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment