Friday, April 29, 2011

D.R.E.A.M.S.

    Today I'm going to talk about dreams. Why? Because most people have them, whether they are; daydreams, deja vu, sweet dreams or etc. The most feared dreams are nightmares. Even though our dreams only last for seconds at a time, they still are the greatest power to possess :)    
    Dreams are created by the mind. They can be triggered by things we see or do. They can also be triggered by our actions or feelings. But the scientific definition is the subjective experience of imaginary images, sounds/voices, thoughts or sensations during sleep. Our dreams play out our likes, dislikes, our inner, most treasured secrets and desires. They also hold what we are most afraid of, as known as nightmares. But this topic is all about happy thoughts and dreams.

But now that we know what dreams are, why do why do we have them? My take on why we have them is, to just use our minds to imaginate. Think creatively through sleep. Our dreams let our minds explore the things we are afraid to say and/or do.
     I love being able to go to sleep at night and drift off into a nice, peaceful sleep. To let my body be completely relaxed, whenever I get into the comfort position that is :) After I get it right, I'm good to go. Dream Heaven here I come. And when I dream, it's the best thing ever. I dream of becoming a famous, model, actress, fashion designer, singer and dancer. I know alot of professions lol. It's MY DREAM. LOL
    That's what I dream about most of my nights. And what makes me love to go to sleep even more is, that my dreams are always reoccurring. If I'm dreaming a great dream and I have to wake up to use the bathroom, I don't stress about it because when I lay back down and close my eyes, I can continue where I left off.  SWEET DREAM or BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE, there's nothing like a good dream :)
    That's what I love most about dreams, they are created by Our Minds and that we are in control of them. And No one can change or take that away from us.
     With that said, DREAM BIG, OR DON'T SLEEP LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment